Thursday, March 10, 2011

Five Question Friday

This is my first "blog hop". Here goes my first "five question Friday" post. Feel free to join in!

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Have not seen it since college!

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
I plan to relax and recover this summer like I do every summer. I get money deducted from my paycheck during the school year so I can have some money to pay the bills over the summer and that is about as much planning as I can handle.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Chicken Picatta is my specialty
Lightly flour two chicken breasts and sear in 2 Tbsp oil in the frying pan for 2 minutes each side. Transfer to baking dish and place in oven 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Meanwhile, pour 1/2 cup lemon juice into pan and scrape, add 1/2 cup white wine and 1 jar of capers. Let simmer on low heat until chicken is done. Just before pouring sauce over chicken, swirl 2 Tbsp butter into it. MMMmmm!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
No, because I don't send them out either!

5. How did you meet your best friend?
We have known each other since I was 12 and she was 8. I would spend a few weeks visiting my grandmother every summer, and she lived a few doors down. My brother, her, her uncle, and I were all inseparable. We used to play LIFE in her uncle's basement, walk up to get snowballs at the snowball stand, swim in my aunt's pool and sit up late telling jokes and stories!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!