Wednesday, October 6, 2010

teens, fashions and flashbacks

I was in the middle of teaching my class today when I suddenly notice what one of my students is wearing on her head:

Here is another great fashion that I saw a kid walking down the hallway wearing. I actually had to stop and stare:

I had sunglasses like these back when I was their age! I think it is so funny that fashions have not changed in all these years! (It kind of reminds me of another post that I wrote about kids toys.) Back in the 80's you would have thought that fashions 30 years in the future would be so far advanced that we would not even recognize them, but no, WE ACTUALLY WORE THEM!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!