Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my second favorite holiday


Tomorrow is February 2nd, Groundhog Day! It is my favorite holiday (after Halloween, of course). These are some reasons why I love Groundhog Day so much:
1) Punxsutawney Phil is so fat and cute.
2) I get to read Geoffrey Groundhog saves the day to my classes, and offer the kids extra credit if they can tell me if Phil saw his shadow or not.
3) I am fine if there is more winter, and fine if there isn't- then again, we live in Florida!
4) They show the Groundhog Day movie on TBS!
5) Gobbler's Knob is so funny to say!
6) It is a holiday where I don't have to put out any decorations, dress up or mail any cards.
So, as Geoffrey Groundhog says, I hope that you have the biggest, groundhoggiest, Groundhog Day EVER!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!