Monday, January 10, 2011

Halloween already?!


My daughter and I both love Halloween, but I think things are getting a little out of hand. It is January and like 65 degrees outside (hey, it is Florida!) and my daughter is already planning for Halloween. As I was driving her to school this morning, she informed me that she has already chosen her costume for this year, and that she wants to be Pippi Longstocking. I don't think your average kid today even knows who that is, but my kid is absolutely hooked on the old Pippi videos where the kids lips don't match their words because they are really speaking Swedish. Anyway, then tonight, when I went upstairs to tuck her into bed, she had 2 stories ready for me to read to her- and they were BOTH Halloween stories! I think she may need a Halloween intervention!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!