Tuesday, November 9, 2010

epic sneezes

I sneezed in front of one of my classes yesterday and this one kid said, "Wow that was an epic sneeze!" I never really thought that I had a weird sneeze so I called up my mom and told her what the kid said. She replied, "Yea, it is kinda loud". Oh, great! So I have been running around my whole life with an epic sneeze and never even realized it?! Why can't I be one of those people that don't make any noise when they sneeze? My brother has the quiet sneeze, although sometimes I wonder if it could cause your head to explode by holding your sneezes in like that. Do you think it is possible to have a cute sneeze? I am not sure. Please pass the tissues!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!