Sunday, November 14, 2010

bubble tea


Have you ever heard of bubble tea? I have always wanted to try it ever since I read about it online. I even tried to drag my neighbor with me one night to get some from a tea shop more than a half hour away. Well, I was walking through Countryside Mall the other day and was so excited to see a tea shop that sold it! Yay! There were so many flavors to choose from. I ordered a honey green tea and the girl gave me the cup and they even had these special big straws to drink it with. I took a big sip and ewwww! The bubble things were chewy and tasted like fish eggs, well, how I figure fish eggs would taste. Oh, my goodness, I thought I was in for a tasty treat and was pretty grossed out! I offered some to my kid and she wasn't going for it, not even my dad would drink it and he will try anything!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!