Saturday, December 29, 2012

Soup and salad

Thinking about my new years resolution.

For my new years resolution this year, I want to be more healthy- maybe even loose a few pounds. But I don't want to do insane workouts that make me throw up, eat only grapefruits and cabbage, or anything else crazy like that.

I know how healthy salad and soup is for you, but I've never been too crazy about eating bunny food. So I browsed my local library and came up with a few salad and soup cookbooks that sounded good, and I set my goal: to make one soup and one salad each week of 2013!
I plan to share some of the recipes here on my blog, so stay tuned and here's wishing you a happy and healthy new year!

7 comments:

Dana said...

I'm looking forward to those recipes. :)

Happy New Year!

Ron. said...

I try to avoid resolutions, or at least avoid stating them openly. Here's to something new in the New Year, eh?

Ebony said...

Here's to healthier eating -- sans the grapefruit and cabbage. Cheers!

retired not tired said...

I love soup and will eat sald so I look forward to seeing what you come up with. You do the work and I'll reap the benefits.

21 Wits said...

Yes, I totally agree....here's to being healthy- and running can be bad for the knees..hahahaha! but walking and more walking is so good for us!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I don't run either! But I do walk often. And I find salads are more palatable if I wrap them in flatbread with a tasty sauce like sweet chili.

Lady In Read said...

:) my resolutions for the year have these as well:) here is to a happy and healthy new year..

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!