Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why I love summer.


About this time of the year, I start to look forward to summertime. I miss summer already. Here are all the reasons why I love summer.
Because I can go to the bathroom on a big persons toilet- whenever I want.
Because people don't call me "Miss Uhhh" all day long.
Because it is quiet.
Because I can take a nap in the afternoon.
Because I don't have to eat lunch at 11 o'clock in the morning, nor do I have to try to scarf it down in 15 minutes flat while standing over the copy machine.
Because my classroom is sparkly clean.
Because I can wear tennis shoes and my feet don't hurt.


The way I see it is the only thing I don't like about summer is that I don't get paid!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!