Tuesday, February 16, 2010

friend requests

I get some interesting friend requests on myspace. Here I have rated the top 8 guys who will not be accepted as my friends. I am a friendly person, but I am sure that once you read my list you will agree.
8- Death metal music is playing on your page
7- Um, you are married
6- You forgot to put on your shirt in all of your pictures
5- You have pictures of feet on your profile and have requested a picture of my toes
4- You have beer/liquor bottles as your background
3- Your only friends are girls wearing very skimpy outfits
2- There is a "kiss counter" on your profile.
1- The picture of you shooting the gun is just freakin me out!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!