Saturday, January 30, 2010

a 20 buck and pierced ears

A few weeks ago I was getting ready to go to the mall and my daughter disappeared into her room and comes out with a little purse jingling with money. I said to her, what are you doing? She said, well I am 6 now and I want to get my ears pierced. I told her that we would check it out, but I didn't know how much money it would cost (I had no idea how much change she had stuffed in her little purse) or if they would be able to do both ears at the same time (which I heard is a must), so not to get her hopes up. Well, when we walked into the mall, she did a bee-line for the piercing pavilion or whatever that kiosk is, and says to the lady, "Hi, I'm ready to get my ears pierced, I want my birthstone and here's a twenty buck!" and slaps a twenty down on the counter. Well, me and the lady both looked at each other and I was like well, I think she is ready. She hopped up in the chair, didn't even flinch and asked for a lollipop that she spied in one of the drawers. That's my girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's all it costs? $20? That's pretty good. -Jessica

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!