Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Survivor, My Bikini and a Magnifying Glass

 I am so excited that a new season of Survivor started tonight!  I have watched every single season of Survivor.  Which brings me to a few thoughts: 
first- I would be so awesome at Survivor!  I can open a coconut with a machete, start a fire with a magnifying glass and with flint, fish, and climb trees.  I love the outdoors.  I think I could play a pretty good social game too, with my experience teaching middle school.  (It's all mind games, lol)  My dad and I would have made the best father/daughter team!  
Second- Over the years they have added some changes to the game.  For example, what do you think about the whole "redemption island" twist they have added to the game?  Last season it didn't really change the outcome- it just seemed to prolong the agony of being sent home for a little longer.  And what do you think about them bringing back old players for a second or third chance?  (That really changed the game last time!)  I don't really think it is fair to the other players.  I would rather see all experienced players or all new players.  
Last- Do these people not know they are going to be on Survivor until they are dropped on the island, or what?!?  If I even had an inkling that I was going to be chosen for the show, I for sure would start wearing my bikini under my clothes every day.  I would die if I ended up on a desert island on the Survivor show in some droopy drawers and a ill fitting bra!

2 comments:

Twingle Mommy said...

OMGosh what are some people thinking with their clothes? I would wear pants that unzip into shorts, a sports bra (I don't need the girls exposed) boy short panties, a tank top under a long sleeved shirt. I mean really, try to be prepared people!

I kinda like R Island, it brings a new twist to the game and keeps things interesting. But I don't like the returning players anymore. I liked the Boston Rob V Russell, but I think they need to move on.

Reading aids said...

This is a good example that magnifying glass is one of the most important survival kit.

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!