Sunday, March 18, 2012

6 word Saturday- On Sunday

Please pass the glitterglue and sequins!
Suit Back

Suit Front

My daughter is gearing up for her first synchronized swimming competition of the year.  It is only her second ever, so she is I am nervous!  For the competition the girls are excited because they get to get all glammed up with bright make-up, glittery suits and beautiful headpieces.  She has been practicing hard all through the winter and she and her team are ready to go!  Finally, the suits are ready to go too!  One of the other moms created the design on the suits with glitterglue.  I sewed (I SEWED!) sequins on them for the fish's bubbles. 

My six word Saturday turned into a six word Sunday this week- been so busy lately!

1 comment:

21 Wits said...

Okay I will! I sure hope she enjoys it!!!!

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!