Tuesday, September 21, 2010

kids and staplers

In my classroom I have a bin to hold my staplers. I teach my students where it is on the first day of school. Every single day, all year long, at least one kid will come up to me during the day and ask me where the stapler is. I am a very patient person, but about halfway through the year, I begin to loose my patience- I mean, they are in the bin, where they have been all year! Then I always have that one kid who gets his hands on the stapler, and clicks all the staples out of it, or better yet, staples his textbook, pencil, finger, etc... I guess you have to be a kid to understand the fascination of a stapler. I just don't get it!
stapler Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!