Friday, September 24, 2010

Kids Toys Suck


I was thinking back to when I was a kid and the kinds of toys I played with. I played with things like Barbie dolls, Play Doh, Lite Brite, and My Little Ponies. You would think that kids toys in the year 2010, almost 30 years later, would be so far advanced that they would blow your mind. You would think. All we have around here is crap though! My daughter was going crazy over the wonder toy, "Aqua Sand" after she saw some commercials for it on TV last Christmas. She did not get any until recently because she failed to tell Santa about it until about 2 days before Christmas. Santa is not a mind-reader, man, he needs it in writing! Anyway, she finally got the Aqua Sand and it is basically a plastic bin that you fill with water and pink sand. The pink sand does not mix with the water, so it sits on the bottom of the container in little blobs. It is darn near impossible to get the sand back out of the container and is a huge mess. It is like handing your kid a bucket of sand and water in your house and saying "have fun"! What a mess.

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!