Monday, February 13, 2012

Buttloads of Candy

I can hardly believe it, but for the first time in years, I actually have a Valentine on Valentine's Day. That's right, there will be no SWAN night for me this year (see here). And I am sooooo in the spirit, that I am making myself want to hurl! Yesterday, my daughter and I went and got pedicures (even got little hearts painted on our toes!) we made a special treat for my boyfriend and my mom, and secret Valentine's cards for each other. I'm going to get up early in the morning to make her a special breakfast too!
At school, the kids in my class are learning about their heart- drawing and labeling hearts, making 3D models showing the path blood takes through the body with string and creating foldables about the parts of blood.
As I was tucking my daughter into bed tonight, I asked her what she thought would make the best Valentine's day surprise, and she looked me in the eye and replied, "butt-loads of candy!" That's my girl!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!