Tuesday, January 19, 2010

kites

It was a beautiful day on Monday~ finally warmed up and was very breezy. So my daughter and I decided it would be a great day to fly a kite. We grabbed our new Barbie kite and headed out to the beach, the only tree-less area I could think of. When we got there I followed the directions on the package, blowing up the kite with the provided straw, we threw it up in the air, and BINGO! Can you believe it flew?! We each took a turn holding the string, and then she and I looked at each other like, "now what?" I guess every time I have ever flown a kite before I always spent hours running all around throwing it up in the air over and over before giving up on it and never actually gotten one to fly! Even Barbie looked impressed with us.

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!