Monday, January 11, 2010

time zones, clocks and snoozing

There have been SO many times that I have woken up late for work and in a panic realizing that I had forgotten to set my alarm clock. You know the feeling of enjoying an extra long snooze, then suddenly realizing what happened, leaping from the bed as if it is on fire, dressing and getting out the door quicker than humanly possible. Well, for the first time ever this morning, I had the complete opposite happen. Yes, I got ready in a different time zone. I don't know what the heck happened but somehow my clock was set on a different time zone and I got up out of my toasty bed, dressed, got my kid up and dressed. We ate waffles, sat on the couch, I put on my boots and was getting ready to go out the door, and I saw on the clock downstairs that it was 6:22! You would think I had noticed that it was unusually dark outside. So, we did the only thing you could do in a situation like that with an extra hour to kill~ got back in bed!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!