Tuesday, January 11, 2011

exercise and pizza


Why is it that whenever I exercise, I think of food? When I am on the treadmill at the gym, I find myself watching the food network. Or when I am walking with a friend, sometimes we will swap recipes, but this time I crossed the line. Tonight, I was walking around the track and I noticed a sign that said DeLosa's Pizza. MMMM, that is the best pizza anywhere, but they are so far away! Why do they have a sign hanging here, I asked myself. So I googled it and found that they just opened a new shop- SCORE! Suddenly, it hit me what I was doing- GOOGLING PIZZA WHILE EXERCISING!!! What is wrong with me?!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!