Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happiness


As I was sitting by the pool the other day, (in December!) I had this feeling of complete contentedness come over me. It was a beautiful day, my daughter was swimming like a fish, I was laying in a lounge chair browsing a magazine and it hit me- it just doesn't get any better than this!

Later on I decided to make a list of all the things that make me feel that way. Here are a few highlights:
*Sitting by a fire and chatting with friends or family
*Laying in my daughter's bed with her, reading stories together before she goes to sleep
*Being out on the water in a boat on a sunny day
*Having my students really get excited about a lesson that I created
*Disney World (it IS the happiest place on earth after all)
*Curled up on my couch watching a smutty reality TV show
*Paydays!
*Wandering around in the library
*Singing along with some great 80's band in my car and even better than that is when my daughter knows the words and sings too!
What makes YOU happy?

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!