Saturday, January 22, 2011

Justin Beiber's forehead and side effects


What do you think of Justin Beiber's hair? Personally, I think it is a little funny, but some people think it is pretty stylish. I even have quite a few boys in my classes that wear their hair like his. This week in one of my classes a boy was lifting his hair up off of his face, and showing us that his little forehead is white under there. He said that he has worn that hairstyle for awhile, and plays soccer outside a lot. I guess the hair is the perfect sunscreen for his forehead. It really cracked me up because I never thought of this particular side effect to wearing a Justin Beiber hairstyle. Now I have the urge to peep under his bangs if I ever meet him!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

His hair and that style just make me CRAZY!
I actually found your site thru another site I was visiting (Saving Supper Solutions). Glad I stopped by :)
Take care,
Tracy @ www.havingfunsaving.com

ReadyOrNot said...

Thanks, Tracy! Sometimes I am tempted to cut a little window for the boys in my class to see out of when their Beiber-do's get too long, lol! And your site is very cool, I added it to my blogroll! Can't wait to get some more couponing tips.

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!