Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crushing on crushes

 Do you have a crush on anyone?  I love having a crush!  Having a crush puts a smile on my lips and a spring in my step.  It makes me want to actually blow dry my hair, and put on some tinted moisturizer and mascara in the morning.  It makes me want to skip the mashed potatoes at lunch.  It makes me find a half hour to squeeze into the gym before work.  It makes me want to check my phone 10 times (OK 20 times!) a day to see if there are any texts from him!  In some ways, having a crush is even better than having a real relationship- there are no disagreements, break-ups or dirty socks on the floor.  What do you like about having a crush?

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!