Wednesday, October 5, 2011

jinx!

Do you ever say something the exact same time as someone else does and get the urge to yell, "JINX"!  
Tonight I was having dinner with my daughter, and she said the same thing as me at the same time and "jinxed" me!  My daughter apparently plays by different rules than I used to play by when I was a kid, because she said that when she jinxes me, she is supposed to count to 10 and I am supposed to yell "stop!"  I am "unjinxed" if I say "stop" before she reaches 10.  I used to play by different rules, so, tonight, I googled the official JINX rules  and realized that this game can be complicated!  And here is a funny commercial I found too- enjoy!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!