Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Halloween Already?!

Remember when you were a kid riding in the backseat of the car and would try to see how many trucks you could get to honk?  Or you would wave to people in other cars and see if you could get them to wave back?  
Yesterday, my friend and I ran out to grab a quick lunch. We were stopped at a light, and happened to glance over at the car next to us.  We noticed that there was a little girl hanging out the window wearing this:
Well, we both started cracking up, which made the girl want to impress us even more, so she started dancing and we started laughing even harder!  That little girl made our day!
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Helloooo from the blogging buddies thursday blog hop!
I follow you on google friend connect and twitter. I hope you will follow back!
http://www.peanutbutterandwhine.com

Thanks!
Connie

Ashley S said...

Hehehe, too funny!

Found your blog via Bloggin' Buddies! Following you via GFC & Twitter :) Please feel free to take a look at my blog and follow: http://mdmamareviews.blogspot.com Happy Thursday!

Ali said...

Thank you for the comment. I am following!
:)

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

How funny!! Thank you for linking up to It's a Party!

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!