Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tropical Tilapia Recipe

Do you have a go-to recipe that you make when you are trying to impress people?  Here is one of my favorite recipes to cook when I am showing off a bit:
Tropical Tilapia 
Lay out aluminum foil and if available, lay a banana leaf on top of the foil.  Place a tilapia filet on the leaf.
Top the fish with diced tomatoes, diced nectarine, peach or mango, season with salt (I used something called Florida Sunshine) and add a tiny pinch of brown sugar.  
 Wrap the fish up and cook in the oven for about 45 minutes at 350.  I usually serve this dish with couscous.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love tilapia! This recipe sounds (and looks) delicious, will def. be trying it! Following you via GFC and Twitter from the stalker hop. Would love for you to stop by!
-Trisha
http://www.mommatandbabye.com

BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} said...

Yum! I love fish and this sounds delicious! :)

Ali said...

Thank you so much for sharing this at Recipe Sharing Monday. I hope to see you back tomorrow :)

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!