Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheating, Winning and Playing Games

My daughter is a cheater. Yup, whenever we play a game, she cheats. When we play UNO and she gets a Draw 4 card, she will draw only 3. When she deals in a card game, she chooses her cards VERY CAREFULLY, if you know what I mean. When we play Feed the Kitty, she does not admit it when she has ran out of mice. She even cheats at Pretty, Pretty Princess! So, here is my question; when you play games with your kids, do you let them win? Am I wrong for calling her out on her cheating? More importantly, does anyone else HATE the game of LIFE as much as I do?! I am thinking about hiding it from her...

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!