Sunday, February 20, 2011

it's not easy being a single mom

I have been having a really hard time lately juggling it all. I am usually pretty good at handling this busy life, but sometimes I just can't keep up with it all. I have my work ball (which as a middle school teacher is a very heavy ball), my mommy ball, my daughter ball, and my friend ball (which I am sure has fallen to the floor!) I had the car ball thrown in also this week when my daughter came inside as we were trying to get out the door for school one morning with the car door handle in her hand. Oops! So, how do YOU do it all? Any advice for a worn-out mamma?

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!