Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mr. Whiskers

Mr. Whiskers is a cat stuffed animal that my daughter's teacher is allowing each student in the class to take home with them for the weekend. While they have Mr. Whiskers for the weekend, they are supposed to write about what they did together. After the fun weekend he spent with us, I feel sorry for the next kid who gets him. I bet this morning he needed a biiigg bowl of coffee to get him going. And I bet he was sore from all the walking around Disney World that we did. He probably hit the snooze button twice this morning to sneak in some extra Zzzz's. Here he is enjoying a snack by the pool, getting slimed and hanging out in front of the giant dome at Epcot Center. I remember my cousins once bringing a Flat Stanley with them to visit us in Florida. He was way thinner than Mr. Whiskers!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!