Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Mystery Monday!


It's Mystery Monday!
There is only one more Monday for the kids this school year!  Can you believe it?  It is a mystery to me how fast the school year passes by!  It seems like one minute I am setting up my classroom and having an open house and the next minute I am taking down all the posters and counting textbooks!  It is a mystery how at the beginning of the year my little 6th graders are so scared and small and by the end of the year, they are confident and taller than me!  How can they change so much in just one year?! 
 From now on, Mystery Monday will be a blog hop!  Tell me what is mystifying you today.   Leave your mysterious thoughts as a comment, or click the linky to add your blog post!  Please spread the word and let's have some fun!  *The only rule is, to post your link, you must be a follower of this blog* 

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!