Monday, May 30, 2011

Mystery Monday- Disney Edition

 My Mystery Monday topic today is about Disney.
It is a mystery to me why everything is so much better there.  
Disney is able to mysteriously take anything and make it fun!

Let's take the ice cream bars for instance:


Look at that ice cream!  It tastes so delicious.  I would stand in line for 15 minutes to get one.  Especially today since it was so hot.  Anyway, I am sure it is just like a dove bar, but it tastes waaaay better at Disney World, doesn't it?!

Another mysterious thing that I noticed today is the sandbox.  Even their sandbox is better than any other sandbox I have ever been in.  Just look:


It is filled with teeny tiny pebbles instead of sand and there are plenty of shovels and buckets for all of the kids!  They had fans with misters and if you dig deep enough, you uncover dinosaur bones!  Awesome!

You name it, Disney can mysteriously make it better:
Standing in line

Getting from your car to the entrance

Medicine
  Now, if I can just get them to come home with me and work their mysterious magic on my life, things would be great!

Mystery Monday is now a blog hop!  Click on the link below and tell me what you find mysterious today!  The only rule is that you must be a follower to link up!  

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!