Monday, May 2, 2011

Mystery Monday- Teacher's Edition

It is a mystery to me how kids can talk so much.  My daughter does not ever stop talking.  Sometimes she talks the entire way home from school in the car without even stopping to take a breath!  She even talks in her sleep.  The kids in my class would talk non-stop if I didn't make them be quiet and do some work.  They will talk to me, the kid next to them or anybody who will listen.  Do you know that strange children even come up and talk to me at the mall or the park?  Maybe they know that it takes a talker to know a talker, ha, ha!  When I was a kid, my mom would limit my caffeine intake because she thought that was what made me talk so much.  I don't really think it helped...

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!