Friday, May 6, 2011

5 question Friday

1. Have you ever had roommates?  I have always lived by myself since I moved out of my parent's house.  That is, until the day I brought my baby girl home from the hospital.  It has been just me and her ever since

2. How many names do you/your children have? At one point in my life I am embarrassed to say, my friends called me Hurley and I HATED it.  Sure, I was a little wild and might have even earned the name, but come on, who wants that for a nickname?  

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding? It was so early that my mom was afraid to call and wake me up, but she called in time for my daughter and I to see their kiss and I was glad she did!  I am a hopeless romantic and believe in love!

4. What is the messiest room in your house?  Since you know my dirty little secret, you know that I don't really have one, ha, ha, ha!

5. What is your ideal mothers day?  Lay in bed and read all day!  Have a delicious dinner of crab legs dipped in lemon and butter.  And of course some hand made cards from my little artist!

This week, I am also participating in Boost My Blog Friday hosted by Design It Chic.  Click on the link below to meet some more new friends!
Her question of the week is, if mother's day were a color, what color would it be?  I would say that Mother's Day is yellow, like the beautiful yellow roses that my grandmother loves!  Have a happy Friday!

#ff63e0

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!