Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ow, My Eye!

Today I realized that I really need to get that dang eye surgery.  You know, the surgery where they fix it so that you don't need to wear glasses or contacts.  The thought hit me after I nearly blinded myself this morning.  
Which brings me to my first reason I need that surgery:
If I had it, I would actually be able to read the label on the top of a container of what looks like an innocent bottle of saline, (but soooo isn't), that says, "Do NOT put directly into your eye!" 

Reason two would be that I would not need saline solution or any other kind of solution ever again.  (Especially the kind that totally burns when you put it in your eye BECAUSE YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO!)

Reason 3:  My legs would look good!  What does this have to do with my eyes, you ask?  Well, you can't wear glasses in the shower and I don't really like to wear my contacts in there either, so really, it is all a big guessing game as to where the hair that needs to be shaved really is located on my legs.  One half of them are prickly and the other half are smooth as a baby's bottom!

Reason 4:  I would be able to see the clock from my bed and would not actually have to get up and get two inches from it to see if I can sleep a few extra minutes.

Reason 5:  No more man-repelling glasses! 

What do you think?  Would you get surgery on your eyes?

3 comments:

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

I want to get that surgery once I'm done having children. I will be nervous but it would be nice!

Stopping by to stalk you from this week's Super Stalker Sunday! Thanks for linking up. I hope you'll join us again next week!

Stop by and visit Formula Mom when you get a chance!

Unknown said...

I am too cautious so I would not have it done. I just put my glasses on whether I need to see far away or up close. I figure God made me this way and I am not messing with anything unless there is a dire need. I also hate needles and would be too nervous but for those who aren't wimpy like me, go for it! I am a new follower from the blog hop and I am now following you thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get a chance,that would be great!
Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Emily said...

Hi there! I'm not brave enough for that surgery but would LOVE the results.

Thanks for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are so many wonderful blogs participating, I hope you've found a few that you enjoy. Be sure to join us again next week!

Your Co-Host,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!