Saturday, June 25, 2011

SOOCS- Hiker

This is my first straight out of the camera post.  The rules are:




I took this picture with my Olympus shockproof/waterproof camera- love it!
  • Post a picture (that you took) Straight Out Of the Camera…. no editing. If you’d like to post an edit after your SOOC shot, that’s fine too.
  • Please grab the SOOC Button and display it in your post or on your blog. (Located on the right sidebar)
  • Become a follower that way you can keep up to date on future posts, although this isn’t required to participate.
  • The linky will be open all weekend so you can link up and blog hop on Saturday or Sunday.

1 comment:

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

This is a great photo!!!

I'm stopping by from this week's Super Stalker Sunday hop! Thanks for participating! I hope you'll join us again next week and I hope you'll stop by and visit me if you haven't already!
Mariah, Formula Mom

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!