Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Finally Done Pimpin' My Pantry!!!

I finished pimping out my pantry today!  It was just a mess in there and I was so inspired by this pantry re-do, that I decided to do my own!
My pantry is a pretty good size, but it is the only closet in the downstairs of my house, so I really wanted to make it more functional.  Not only does it hold all of my dry and can foods, it also holds my washer and dryer.
The first thing I did was take EVERYTHING out of it and painted it "Summer Blue"
The next thing I did was stain and lacquer new wood shelves and then I hung all of the new organizers that I bought from Ikea with my trusty drill: 2 towel organizers, 1 row of hooks, 1 spice rack, 1 organizer with 4 cups that hook onto it, 2 under shelf organizers and 1 wraps organizers. 

There are laundry supplies and dryer sheets in the hanging cups and aprons and kitchen towels on the towel holder!
 Next, I put everything back in organized bins, plastic containers and the hanging shelves.  

There is also a Target organizer (that I already had) with 4 cubbies to store paper towels, chips and sports drinks.  Beside that, I hung all of our lunchboxes on the hooks in the very back of the pantry.
Last, I put a lazy susan on top of the dryer to store the laundry detergents on!  Viola!  What do you think?

3 comments:

Minnesota Momma said...

love it! very nice

new follow from hop i also follow on twitter

http://melblackwell.blogspot.com/

Deborah March said...

WOW!! Well done...you're an organizational QUEEN!!

~Rosanne said...

Looks great! Very organized!

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!