Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The trip of a lifetime!

If you were wondering where I have been, I have been away on vacation for a week.  I had the trip of a lifetime!  There are a few funny things that I noticed about going on vacation while I was away, though.  

1)  Approximately half of my vacation time is usually spent digging around in my suitcase for things that I just put in there! 
2)  The more people you go with, the more ruckus you have trying to get somewhere.  Sometimes it is like trying to herd cats to organize everyone.
3)  I never pack enough and I always forget at least one thing.
4)  It always feels like I am gone twice as long as I was.
5)  You need a vacation to recover from your vacation.  I don't know how people can go back to work the very next morning after returning from a vacation- I am usually exhausted!
6)  My neighborhood and house always look different when I come home- either smaller or bigger!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Herding cats is a good description when traveling with eleven people! However, I always pack too much and that may be why you are always digging around in your suitcase. The fact that you are traveling with(and packing for) an 8 year old may also have something to do with the situation!! Love you and it WAS an AWESOME trip!

ReadyOrNot said...

It was so awesome, definitely the best trip I ever had!

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!