Tuesday, July 19, 2011

100 Readers!

 I am just two followers away from having 100 followers of my blog on GFC!  I really never thought that would happen since it seems like just yesterday that I only had 8 followers!  So, thank you for following my blog!  I have been writing for one and a half years- can't believe it has been that long!    When I started doing this, I secretly worried about running out of things to talk about, but between my students, my daughter and my adventurous life, I am never lacking things to write about!  I would like to do a giveaway to show my appreciation to my followers.  What do you think I should give away?  (Keep in mind I am a teacher and not getting paid over the summer time- keep in cheap, people!)  Click on comment to give a suggestion!

1 comment:

Della said...

Hello! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm your 99th follower, only 1 more to go to get 100!

I'm going to check out your shell crafts, now!

Have a great day!

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!