Friday, July 15, 2011

Wearing Your Exercise Clothes

I had all intentions of going to the gym and working out today.  For pete's sake, I have been there twice a day every day this week dropping my kid off and picking her up from camp!  Each day I have come up with something I needed to do instead.   
So, today I even dressed in my gym clothes.  I read somewhere that if you are wearing your gym clothes you are less likely to back out of a workout.  
This is actually not me.  : (
But I never got my workout in today either.  And I feel like a big fraud because I walked around in my workout clothes all day long, and never even broke a sweat.  UGH!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha thanks for the laugh this morning. If it makes you feel any better, I never even get the gym clothes on. :)

Lisa said...

I think "work-outs" would be alot more fun if work wasn't in the name.

Lost and Wandering said...

Seriously though, how many people do you see running around wearing yoga pants? Um tons!

Catherine said...

Don't quite know what to say because I wear sweats and a tee all day very day and I never leave the house. So give yourself a pat on the back for that!

SheHasCuteShoes! said...

And I thought this was just my dirty secret. Lol.

:)

Vikki @ She Has Cute Shoes!

Unknown said...

In regards to present day fashion, the fitness world has created a craze of certain items such as gym tank tops and yoga pants that are worn as casual wear by many people on a daily basis, whether they attend a gym or not.

gym clothes

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!