Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I just love Easter!  Here are a few reasons why:

1)  Easter egg hunts.  My friend had an Easter egg hunt for the grown ups last year and we had so much fun, like being a kid again!

2)  Easter dresses.  I love, love, love those beautiful Easter dresses and little white shoes and purses.

3)  Sunrise service.  The Catholic Church that I grew up going to has a beautiful sunrise service right on the water.  Watching the beautiful sun rise over the water, you really feel that Jesus is risen.

4)  Breakfast with the family and neighbors.  Always delicious and great to get together.

5)  Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!  My favorite candy are the Cadberry Easter Eggs!  Mmmm! 

6)  Dyeing Easter eggs!  I love that no matter how hard you try, you still end up with purple or blue fingers for church in the morning!

7)  Easter Baskets!  My mom still makes me an Easter basket.  This year I got chocolate covered jelly bellies, Cadberry eggs, lip gloss, lotto tickets, notepad and a cute egg cup.  She is so good to me!

8)  No School!  Yay, yay, it's a holiday!  Which is the best of all!  Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!