Friday, April 22, 2011

5 question Friday

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
 Sunrise service in the park along the water with family and friends, followed by brunch at my parents house with all of our wonderful neighbors and an Easter egg hunt.  The egg hunt is sometimes straightforward and sometimes creative.  My favorite was the year we had to fish in the neighbor's pool to get the eggs out. 

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
I would love to have time in my life for a long, hot bath, but unfortunately it is the shower for me with a prayer for enough time to shave my legs!

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
I am an awesome parallel parker!  There is absolutely no place to park at my kid's school, but many times since I can parallel park, I can get a spot!

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Cadberry eggs!  Followed closely by Jelly Belly jelly beans.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
We do both the bunny and Jesus! 


No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!