Saturday, April 23, 2011

these darn sneaky holidays

I think after this one, I am going to protest these darn sneaky holidays.  You know, the ones that you have to wait and wait and wait until your kid falls asleep before the Easter Bunny or Santa or Tooth Fairy can finally come along and do their business.  I am so bad at this.  On Christmas, I forgot to fill the stockings and had to go "check" to see if Santa came yet.  I was sweating so bad that I needed a shower!  The last time the tooth fairy came, she did not manage to come until the morning and my daughter had felt under her pillow for the second time!  So, tonight it is close to 10 and I am trying to keep my eyes open waiting for the Easter Bunny to come.  Why do we parents have to do this?!  There has to be an easier way!

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!