Monday, April 18, 2011

the latest in the hermit crab saga...

You knew it would happen.  If you were here right now with me as I am laying on my bedroom floor peering beneath my bed, you would say, "I told you so".  Crabby Abby, Tom the hermit crab's best friend has disappeared.  She is on the lam.  And she took her shell with her.  We have looked and looked and cannot find her.  We have called her, we have put a shell with water down on the floor, we have sat very still and listened for little hermit crab footsteps, and we even let Tom out and followed him to see where he would go.  He did not lead us to her, he just hid behind the bed.  Where is Crabby Abby and what do you think she is up to?  Is she reading books on the bookshelf?  Is she in the toybox?  Is she hanging out with the zhu zhu pets?  My mom said that we should say a prayer to St. Anthony, the patron saint of lost things, but I am not sure that he can find crabs.

No comments:

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!