Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday! Friday!

What a rainy week!  I guess I shouldn't complain because I understand that up north it is snowing!  The good news is it is supposed to clear up today and be a beautiful weekend!  We have absolutely no plans this weekend and are looking forward to just relaxing!


1. If I don’t _brush my teeth____ in the morning, my day feels off.  I will wonder all day about it.  Did I brush my teeth or did I forget to?  Can anyone tell?  Is my breath bad?  If I chew some gum would that fix it?  Then I count down the hours until I get home to my toothbrush.


2. When someone walks into my house for the first time, they usually comment on _the size of the house____
You have to enter the house through the garage and what looks like a back alley.  Once you come in, you see a garden in the front and in the back there is a covered porch, screened porch and a small backyard.
 
3. Every time I see the movie, _pretty much any movie_____, I cry.  There is just something about the music at the end of a movie that gets to me.  My daughter always looks at me after a movie to check and see if I have any tears.  More than half the time, I do!  How embarassing.


4. My feet feel best when ___in the sand___ There is nothing like putting your feet into the cool sand- it is the best feeling in the world!

1. Have you ever had surgery?  I had a c-section when I had my daughter.  I don't remember a darn thing!

2. Ever ride in an ambulance? One time I thought I was having a stroke.  My arm was numb and one leg was wobbly.  I could not really thing straight either.  I called them and asked if I could take my daughter too (since who else was going to take her?!) and they said sure.  But by the time they had come to pick me up (glad I wasn't dying!) my dad had come over to get my kid.  And by the time I got to the hospital, I was seeing spots and they figured it was a migraine.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?  You never know until you are in that position, I think I would handle it better than I think I will.  (Does that make sense?!)

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?  I love to garden!  Flowers, veggies, whatever!  I have a nice garden in front of my house and am going to put one in the backyard over spring break.  We just broke ground on our school garden today- had 20 teenagers digging up grass before we put down our soil!

5. When did you move out of your parents house? I was 23 and had just gotten my permanent teaching assignment.  My closet in my bedroom at my parent's house had collapsed under the weight of all the clothes and stuff, and my dad said, "Well, I think it is time for you to find your own place to put all of your junk!"

Enjoy the beautiful weekend and find a new blog to follow today! 


2 comments:

Hilary said...

You are right... nothing feels better than having your feet in the sand!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great information as a blogger I know how much effort you put in this appreciate your work. Taking some such information, I also have an article that gives information about the auto clicker in games. Using auto clickers in games can be many things: more time for real fun, less cost in time-based online games. So if you want to know something by reading that article, then go to the link and read it.

Gotta click here once a day to vote for me!

Gotta Join Me!

Check Out My Awards!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Can't Get Enough of This Blog!