My daughter and I went to dinner last week at a cool new burger place nearby and while we were waiting for our food, we outlined our plan of attack for Spring Break.
So here is what we came up with:
1) Kick it off with our first time on a sailboat!
2) Pick out our giant rock for my daughter to play on in the backyard and have it delivered.
3) Start a veggie garden in our backyard.
4) Clean out, paint and fill our hot tub!
5) Go to the famous Venice Beach and find shark's teeth.
6) Go to fun camp.
7) Go to Disney World.
8) Spend Target gift card on toys (guess who put that on the list)
What do you plan to do for Spring Break? Anything fun?